Thursday, August 2, 2012

I like Chik-fil-a But Not Mike Huckabee

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/story/2012-08-01/chik-fil-a-appreciation-day-gay-marriage/56668468/1 I like Chik-fil-a but not Mike Huckabee, he went to the local Chik-fil-a to endorse the New "Jesus Chicken" Sandwich, and the "Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve" Combo Meal which makes me want to boycott Chik-fil-a just because he wants to support them. I really do not care about the same sex marriage statements made by Cathy, (I plead the first, while dave chappelle pleads the "fif") but obviously millions of people are in an outrage, I just hate Fuckabee so much, that I am willing to give up those delicious waffle fries and sweet tea. I started to really loath Fuckabee when he was the Governor of my Natural State. I went into a local Target and saw there was a donations box, not to kids with cancer, or to tiny tim who needs some new crutches, but the donations box was actually for the Trillionaire Fuckabee for being such a wonderful governor and there was a picture of Him and his bulldog Janet, I wanted to buy Janet some Kibble and Mike a copy of the "Thomas Jefferson Bible", which ends when they roll a stone over the grave, that's right, Thomas Jefferson did not believe in the Resurrection, news flash neither did George Washington or B Fiddy, these men were Deists and thank god that they were because otherwise our country would be even more fucked than it is right now! Do not get me wrong, I do not dislike Huckabee just because he is a Christian, in fact some of the most righteous and kind people in this world are Christians, but then again I have met some wonderful people from all sorts of religions, that Christians would deem taboo. I do not like Mike Huckabee because he is a Southern Baptist Bigot, who thinks the earth is like 7 thousand years old and he does not believe in evolution and obviously, same sex marriage, which he demonstrated by eating 666 "Adam and Eve, Not Adam and Steve" Combo meals at Chik-fil-a recently. He also wants to eliminate abortion which I am dead set against! First of all, every man is a hypocrite on this issue, if a woman wants to argue with me about this, then I will politely listen to her, I'll think she is "special", but I will listen to her none the less, and respect her opinion, but then I will ask her this, "So, you want the government to be in control of your body?" and I have actually had women (in Arkansas, the buckle of the bible belt) tell me with a resounding, YES! This scares the Jesus out of me! One of the core principals of being a Republican is less government interference, in business, taxes, and life in general, leave us alone Washington basically. Yet, you have these conservative people wanting the government to have direct control over the most precious thing, yourself. The shit just doesn't make any sense. With men on the issue of abortion and pro life I just do not want to hear your hypocritical Bull Shit, because every time you masturbate you just committed abortion, in fact you just committed mass genocide, you're going to hell boy with all that whacking in my shed! If men were like Sea Horses and we had to give birth, there would be an abortion clinic on every corner right next to the liquor store, in fact it probably would be in the L Store. "Hey you ready to check out sir?" Budweiser "beep", Patron "beep", Abortion "beep" Alright, Kyle see you next week! KG PS. Check out how you can blog your way to financial freedom. Follow the link, join the Empower Network and start blogging!! http://www.empowernetwork.com/almostasecret.php?id=kyle_graves

No comments:

Post a Comment